QUALITY OF LIFE
QUALITY OF LIFE
The project 'Quality of life' aims to focus on four lifestyle factors that affect and improve people's lives. These include nutrition and sedentary life,emotional health and well being,health and fitness activities,as well as awakening students' conscience for environmental problems. More specifically,pupils will search and exchange information about traditional products, recipes and games, they will create flags using fruit, posters about pollution prevention using their own recycled paper, an ideal energy house model, a fairy tale and drama concerned with relationships and emotional health, exchange of Xmas cards and ornaments,investigate the relationship of language with good manners(dictionary) etc .
In this project 4 schools will participate from Greece,Cyprus, Spain, Poland. The project lasts from September 2013 until June 2015.
There will be at least one mobility in each country and three of the partners will include pupils in the mobilities. What is very important is that all partners will participate in all activities,which are can very easily be integrated in the school curriculum,in a vast number of subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physical Education, Art,Geography and Environmental Studies. Use of ICT and creativity are also vital for the fulfilment of most of the project activities. Students will be involved in the implementation of all activities and will also be involved in the evaluation process. Evaluation will be ongoing and all activities will be included in all school media (website, newsletter etc). A special category will be created in each school's library (Comenius Corner) to host all the digital products of this and any other future partnership.
This is a school partnership among several schools across Europe. Through the topics covered in the project and the activities carried out by all the participants, we aim to investigate and explore the variables that define our young pupils' lives and compare them. We also aim to promote quality in their lives, both within the school context, as well as in their every day lives.
More specifically through the implementation of the project we aim:
- to develop pupils' self-confidence and self- esteem.
- to convince our pupils to increase the amount of daily physical activity
- to teach about healthy nutrition and its importance.
- to promote a healthier lifestyle through healthy diet
- to inform pupils about renewable energy sources.
- to give pupils a chance to use language to promote good manners.
- to cultivate satisfying relationships
- to enable students and teachers to use ICT and develop their digital competence
- to practise our pupils skills in using English as a means of communication.
- to promote intercultural knowledge, tolerance and respect between pupils
- to build national identity and culture awareness
- to promote the pupils' European identity
- to promote creative skills by recycling waste material.
- to teach the importance of recycling, so as to protect the future of our planet
- to motivate and inspire pupils.
- to integrate different subjects (art, music, English language, maths, geography, IT and physical education.
29. Evaluation of the project- photo album.
30. Calendar - Throughout the partnership, all start and end dates of all actions will be noted on the Calendar!
Οι μαθητές μας είχαν την ευκαιρία, μέσω μιας παρουσίασης, να συζητήσουν για τα 4 θέματα που θα μας απασχολήσουν στην εργασία αυτή (διατροφή, συναισθηματική αγωγή, διατήρηση του περιβάλλοντος και άθληση) και να αντιληφθούν τον στόχο και τη σημασία της. Συνάμα, ένημερώθηκαν οι μαθητές για τις υπόλοιπες χώρες με τις οποίες συνεργαζόμαστε σε αυτή την πολυμερή σύμπραξη σχολείων. Κάντε κλικ στον σύνδεσμο για να δείτε την παρουσίαση.